[ubuntu-art] Human Synergy 8.10.1

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 13:59:03 GMT 2008

There were a couple of items I did not get to with the 8.10 release that
are now complete.

Number one was the scale control. I changed the square buttons to round
and instead of sliding the button on a thin line I placed them in a
trough similar to scrollbars.

The Rhythmbox screen shots are a good example of it's use.

http://wiki.iffii.com/index.cgi/SynergyRhythmbox?highlight=(\bCategorySynergyScreenShots\b)

The second item on the list was some additional polish on the menus.
These changes are minor and really amount to adding addition shadow to
the bottom of the menu panel and fixing a horizontal line bug.

http://wiki.iffii.com/index.cgi/SynergyAppMenu?highlight=(\bCategorySynergyScreenShots\b)

I have some ideas in mind for Jaunty I want to begin working on next.

For all the screen shots and the download see the Wiki.

http://wiki.iffii.com/index.cgi/SynergyGtkTheme

Cheers,

John