[ubuntu-art] Beta Version of the Clear Mockup

shadowh511 shadow.h511 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 19:13:52 BST 2008

Salane, your mockup is awesome.
What we need to do is push Ubuntu into the future.  We can do this be
following some of Salane's ideas.  The idea of having your username
right next to the menu button is genius.  The userswitch applet could go
right there.

Also, the File manager does look a little safari-ish, but that is because
everything is unified.  THe secret to enticing new users is not to have a
million features, it is to pick a set, work really hard on them, and make it
unified.

One example of where things are unified is Konqueror.  It is both a web
browser and file manager.  with work, It can be expanded to also be a media
player, document editor, etc etc.

"Why have many when you can have one"
--
Ubuntu FTW!