[ubuntu-art] New Wave : pixmap buttons

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Mon May 26 13:13:02 BST 2008

В 13:43 +0200 на 26.05.2008 (пн), Giuseppe Pennisi написа:
> Il giorno lun, 26/05/2008 alle 13.14 +0200, Mario Viviani ha scritto:
> > In my opinion pixmap is not the answer. Every pixmap theme i tested on
> > my machine was slower and less efficient than engine ones.
> > So i think we're better focus on Clearlooks or Murrine. If murrine-svg
> > is going to be released in late August i think we have to focus on
> > Clearlooks.. I prefer Murrine but time of development and testing is
> > the main problem...
> >
> I agree with you.
> About the engine to use I think we have focus on Clearlooks because
> murrine-svn is going to be released in August.
>
> > Aurora is too slow? Maybe i can make a prototype using Aurora...
> >
> I have not experience with Aurora but I think that we could try...but
> Aurora has chance to be inserts into intrepid?

I've uploaded the buttons to LP. Btw the menu now looks more heavy and
buggy when moving the mouse(inverted and more orangish). The whole
effect of transparency is gone. Before it was smooth because the text
color of selected and unselected menu item was the same.

Anton