[ubuntu-art] New Wave : buttons

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Sun May 25 20:50:06 BST 2008

В 21:40 +0200 на 25.05.2008 (нд), Valentin Steinwandter написа:
> Am Sonntag, den 25.05.2008, 21:31 +0200 schrieb Giuseppe Pennisi:
> > We can try to do something similar to what Francois proposed with
> > clearlooks or murrine. Maybe with murinne we can make a more similar
> > effect.
>

> We should use Murrine. It has a better performance, is more
> costumizable and looks sexier ;-)

I'm using pixmaps to see how good it is for general use. It is far more
complicated to this with an engine (esp. if you have to implement it
yourself). I don't know about the performance but the looks of
clearlooks is better to me. That is why we have to theme: newwave-theme
and newwave-theme-murrine.

Valentin if you want to help New Wave you are welcomed to join the theme
at launchpad.

Anton