[ubuntu-art] New Wave Icons

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Sun May 25 14:17:55 BST 2008

В 14:56 +0200 на 25.05.2008 (нд), Mario Viviani написа:
> Mario V.
> > Il giorno sab, 24/05/2008 alle 20.54 -0300, spg76 ha scritto:
> > 2008/5/24 Anton Kerezov <ankere at gmail.com>:
> > > I've made some changes to a dozen of icons (I attach a pack). The
> > > difference is in color contrast and in removed gloss form some icons.
> > > What do you think?
> > >
> > Hi, I think they look good. The one that I like the most it's the
> > mail-send icon.

The restart icon is not as good as I wanted. If you include them please
leave it aside.

> > > P.S.
> > > I'm still wondering how change or remake the reload icon. Any ideas?
> > >
> > > Anton
> > >
> > I can make a few alternatives if you want and then we can choose which
> > way is the best.
> > Also, I've made alternate versions of some actions icons. You can
> > check them out at
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/sebastianporta/tags/actions/ and you can
> > see it on a screenshot at
> > http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pantallazo1dy8.png

The icons are good but I think they stand a little bit unfinished. Try
to use outline wit some matching color (not black) so that the user can
better visually see where the icon ends.

When you are done upload the changes ;)

Anton