[ubuntu-art] New Wave graphical guidelines

Mario Viviani mariux01 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 10:14:38 BST 2008

In my opinion, definitely nicer without the shadow on the menubar.
Looks more consinstent with the menu opened...
Is just a photo editing or you edited the gtk theme?

In my opinion the actual menuitem-selected-colour is too pink. I thik we
have to search for a more orange colour, and defenitely more red.

Mario V.