[ubuntu-art] New Wave: Nautilus sidebar and Icons

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Mon May 19 21:10:17 BST 2008

В 21:52 +0200 на 19.05.2008 (пн), Giuseppe Pennisi написа:
> ps: I'm starting to implement the theme in Murrine. We could see how it
> works with this theme.

That's ok but please make a different folder (e.g.
newwave-theme-murrine) so that we could develop the two engines.

Martin wrote:
> ... some proposals for the category-icons in the
> application menu and a gftp-icon (symbols in foreground taken from
> snowish theme) here:
>
> http://fruchtsalat.uni.cc/res/categories.tar.gz
>
> Tell me, which ones you like ..

I like the ones that contain the items (brushed, docs) in them because
it is more natural but at size of 24x24 it may become harder to see what
is the folder's content. Thus the images with dark bg are better. The
ftp icon is good too.

> P.S.: How do you tell Thunderbird to write quotation symbols (">"),
> when
> answering in plain text mode ?

In Evolution it's Ctrl+Shift+V.

Anton