[ubuntu-art] New Wave (icon theme)

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Sat May 17 17:52:43 BST 2008

2008/5/17 François Degrave <fdegrave at gmail.com>:

>> Also, shouldn't we have a look at the palette for the icons? Maybe we
>> should try different hues for orange (more red or more yellow) and see which
>> one looks the most modern -- I'll try something like that today.
>
> For example, what do you think about those ones? It's a bit more red, and a
> bit darker.

I agree with all of you, it's too much orange :)
I'd take notice of the suggestions of Anton and François and I commit
a new version with some color changes.
I think we have discuss what icons should have an orange look and a
different color pallete as an alternative for other icons.

--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org