[ubuntu-art] New Wave (icon theme)

fruchtschwert fruchtschwert-ubuntu at yahoo.de
Sat May 17 12:28:37 BST 2008

Anton Kerezov schrieb:

> В 21:37 +0000 на 15.05.2008 (чт), fruchtschwert написа:
>
> > I have thrown together another three icons, see attachment ..
> > Using Inkscape is also not as easy as I imaged ;)
> > Anyway, I'm not an artist .. maybe you can use the icons :)
> >

> Excellent! Can you push them to the repositories of launchpad?
>
> I will create a separate branch soon.
>
> Anton

pushed to launchpad :-)

@Sebastian

Changed my icon proposals to use the orange colors you are using.
I pushed them into a seperate directory of the "devel.icons" launchpad-branch.

Hope, this is fine for you ..

In the next days, I will probably try to modify some other icons.
I noticed, that you are using a hard disk for the computer-icon.
What do you think of using the monitor, like in the "change-resolution"-icon. One could also change the color to orange.
Maybe I can also look for good icons in other sets .. which license should the icons use, so that we can include them ?

But now I should do some other work ;-)

Cheers
Martin