[ubuntu-art] petition for more descriptive email subjects

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Thu May 15 16:45:58 BST 2008

Hi, I'm excited to see the flurry of activity and can't wait to see the results.

For those of us following along, it would be far easier to keep up on
things if there were more descriptive subjects. So instead of 50
emails with the subject "New Wave" maybe just be more specific. "Need
help with tabs on New Wave" or something like that.

Also, if the context of the email starts to change, it's absolutely
appropriate to change the subject line. For example, it was about tabs
but now we're talking about transparency, just change the subject to
"New Wave title bar transparency."

I'm not trying to start another 50+ thread rant like top posting
subject, it's not the end of the world, but it would help me to keep
abreast of what is going on.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode