[ubuntu-art] New Wave

fruchtschwert fruchtschwert-ubuntu at yahoo.de
Thu May 15 13:37:28 BST 2008

> I'm glad you like it.
> I replaced the gnome icon with the Ubuntu logo and I include the
> taskbar icons as you suggest.
> I also modified some other icons (mostly actions and status icons):
> http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pantallazo1io9.png
> If you want I can send you the theme, so you (and everyone who want)
> can test it and send me some feedback.
> I'll work on the theme later and inform you on the progress.
> --
> Seba (AKA spg76)
> http://www.ubuntu-ar.org

I played a bit with Inkscape (first time :-) and made up another icon (merged two others) ..

http://fruchtsalat.uni.cc/res/gnome-logout.svg

It's intended for the gnome logout-screen (not for the panel).
I have overwritten every "open door"-icon in the "scalable"-folder of the
Elements theme, but could not get it to appear where it should.
Maybe someone can give me a hint ..

Which shade of orange should be used for the icons? Is there a palette to be released?

Should I try to improve my "skills" with other icons? Which ones do you need?
But don't know if I can do much .. (should be) writing my thesis at university ;-)

Martin

P.S. hope you don't get the mail three times .. the list seems not to accept it