[ubuntu-art] New Version of Clear Intrepid

Michael McKinley m.mckinley at gmail.com
Wed May 14 20:05:15 BST 2008

Some thoughts:
 * I'm not a huge fan of the main background color of windows being
very colorful - I think it can be distracting.
 * I'd tone down the transparency somewhat (or blur the area beneath
the transparency)
 * I don't think that the widgets blend well with the rest of the
theme - the buttons seem like they were tacked on as an afterthought
 * I like the revamped menu icon a lot and the inbuilt search field,
but I'd stick with having the applications-places-system as 3 separate
menus
 * The icon theme in the "places" window is really nice
 * I'd consider making the notification area icons monochromatic - I
like the way it looks and I think it's a direction we should take for
the Intrepid theme

I hope I don't sound too harsh, I just want Intrepid to look the best it can.