[ubuntu-art] New Wave

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:19:56 BST 2008

В 15:03 -0300 на 14.05.2008 (ср), spg76 написа:
> 2008/5/14 Giuseppe Pennisi <giupenni78 at gmail.com>:
> > Anton Kerezov ha scritto:
> >> В 17:48 +0200 на 14.05.2008 (ср), Giuseppe Pennisi написа:

> >> Yes that is right. If you want give them a try but I can't do it because
> >> I'm very busy these days. Exams are coming :)
> >>
> > Oh oh, you must study...no distraction. :-)
> >
> > I can try, but if someone can help me or is more expert for start to
> > modify the icons is welcome.
> >
> > Giuseppe P.
> >
> > ps: I upgraded wiki. I synchronized the screenshot to the last version
> > of the pack-theme(v 0.3).
> >

> > --
> >

> You all read my mind!
> I was about to suggest the Elementary icon theme.
> I'd play around with it and I think that is not very difficult to modify.
> I uploaded a screenshot of what i did (not much, really) at
> http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pantallazogz0.png
> I'm not an expert but I can help if you want.
> --
> Seba (AKA spg76)
> http://www.ubuntu-ar.org

Wow nice work man! We (read me, don't know the others) want you to keep
up the good work and if possible further polish the theme (replace gnome
icon with ubuntu logo). When you think you are done in a certain degree
(say version 0.1 or smth else) send me the theme and I will include it
as default one in New Wave.

Anton