[ubuntu-art] New Wave

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:03:27 BST 2008

2008/5/14 Giuseppe Pennisi <giupenni78 at gmail.com>:
> Anton Kerezov ha scritto:
>> В 17:48 +0200 на 14.05.2008 (ср), Giuseppe Pennisi написа:

>> > I think that Elementary can be modified easily because exist the
>> > sources.
>> >
>> > Giuseppe P.
>>
>> Yes that is right. If you want give them a try but I can't do it because
>> I'm very busy these days. Exams are coming :)
>>
> Oh oh, you must study...no distraction. :-)
>
> I can try, but if someone can help me or is more expert for start to
> modify the icons is welcome.
>
> Giuseppe P.
>
> ps: I upgraded wiki. I synchronized the screenshot to the last version
> of the pack-theme(v 0.3).

You all read my mind!
I was about to suggest the Elementary icon theme.
I'd play around with it and I think that is not very difficult to modify.
I uploaded a screenshot of what i did (not much, really) at
http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pantallazogz0.png
I'm not an expert but I can help if you want.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org