[ubuntu-art] New Wave

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Sun May 11 21:09:14 BST 2008

В 20:57 +0200 на 11.05.2008 (нд), Giuseppe Pennisi написа:

> > > I not understand, what is the effect that want you get?
> > >
> > > gp
> >
> > The effect is that when the menu is selected I would use different
> > colors for fg and bg. Something like this:
> >
> > menubar > menu {
> >    color: #E5E5E5  !important;
> > }
> > menubar > menu [selected = "true"] {
> >    color: black  !important;
> > }
> >
> menubar > menu {
>    color: #E5E5E5  !important;
> }
>
> menuitem:hover {
>    color: red !important;
> }
> It's can be a solution? (It's just example)

I've sort of fixed this. Just made the normal menus to have colors
similar to these in firefox and the main menu: White text on gray bg not
black text on grey bg.

http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=34764_NewWave_test_09_122_966lo.jpg

New theme pack is uploaded at the wiki that contains the fix file.

Anton