[ubuntu-art] Kith Intrepid

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Sat May 10 23:14:45 BST 2008

Kith Intrepid will use pretty much every button/widget from Unions frame
design, the main difference will be in the actual gnome widgets, which I've
sketched out a cleaner more coherent look for.

If anyone wants to create demo images for the concept, it would really help
out (I don't have regular access to computers because I'm undergoing
military training; nonetheless the software)
On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Damian Vila <damianvila at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ken Vermette escribió:
>  > Hello again everyone;
> >
> > Despite limited time, I've managed to throw together a simple theme
> > idea for Intrepid. There's a link below, it's pretty much the same as
> > Kith (in an old hardy wiki, referenced) but with a few tweaks for a
> > more stylized look. Very little time can be put into this, so it's
> > missing icons, text, notifications and so on - so I'll for now most of
> > this idea is up to your imaginations. I like several concepts in the
> > NewWave theme, so try to use that to fill in the blanks.
> >

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/Kith_Intrepid#head-69dfc4b003dd74ae955d65de60288c9cce9a6368
> >
> > I won't be able to reply for at least a week, so sorry in advance for
> > sluggish communique; Thank you.
> > -Ken Vermette
> This looks great Ken. I'd love to see how this evolves.
> Are you going to reuse some of Union's pieces?
> Regards,
>
> D.

-Ken Vermette