[ubuntu-art] New Wave

Giuseppe Pennisi giupenni78 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 21:40:13 BST 2008

Il giorno sab, 10/05/2008 alle 22.29 +0300, Anton Kerezov ha scritto:
> I've updated the wiki page:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/NewWave
>
> Now the theme includes the metacity borders by default and have updated
> compiz and emerald profiles. I've also managed to fix the cpu-freq
> applet showing unreadable text.
Wow, great work!!!

I don't know, but I think that insert in wiki the new screenshoot with
metacity opacity fixed (for example, I have posted it before) it will
can be a good idea. Or not?

>  Still need to figure out how
> Firefox/Thunderbird uses menus. Does anybody knows how to fix this?

I'm trying to understand and find this. But I will put back to work
tomorrow or monday. I go out to drink a pair of beer. ;-)
You're not here otherwise I would have invited to you. :-D

;-)

Giuseppe P.