[ubuntu-art] New Wave (Engine)

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Thu May 8 18:59:37 BST 2008

В 20:48 +0200 на 06.05.2008 (вт), Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen написа:
> Start by checking out Murrine from Gnome svn:
>
>   svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/murrine/trunk murrine
>
> Use an svn checkout to make it easier to create diffs/patches ('svn
> diff > mypatch.patch'). To set up a development environment use:
>

>   sudo apt-get install libcairo2-doc libgtk2.0-doc devhelp anjuta
>   sudo apt-get build-dep gtk2-engines-murrine
>
> Now you should be able to build murrine from source - Run
>
>   ./autogen.sh (only needed the first time)
>   make
>   (don't do 'make install')
>
> Now https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MikkelKamstrupErlandsen/ThemeEngineTricks
> will tell you how to create a symlink in your home dir to have the
> system pick the compiled engine up (you should not have murrine
> installed).
>
> Anjuta is a nice code editor and devhelp is a documentation viewer.
>
> Get hacking :-) Cheers,
> Mikkel

Hi Mikkel,
Right now make builds all the themes but I want it to only build clearlooks. Can you help me with the
makefile I need to build CL? Anybody else, Who ? (I attach the necessary files)

I'm thinking of adding new style to CL like GUMMY or GLOSSY that will be
called NEWWAVE or smth. And I planned to make a separate
clearloocs_draw_newwave.xxx file to do the new style. What do you think?

Anton