[ubuntu-art] mac-unt-ista?

maxter at email.it maxter at email.it
Thu May 8 08:35:33 BST 2008

it seems to me that all the work around the new wave theme is leading only
to a mix of non original element.

borderless windows = mac
black titlebar = vista

then we should discuss for hours on gradients, shadows and a little bit of
brown and orange here and there, but i can't see anything really original
and distinguished by all the stuff we have already had on our desktop
before.

i think that more efforts should be targeted to some idea like 'Interpid
Clear':

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/Clear_Intrepid

i don't mean that Clear should be the intrepid default, i would only can see
something really innovative like this.

my 2 cents

Max

 Sponsor:
 Libera la tua voglia di giocare. Scarica Videogames sul cellulare!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7753&d=20080508