[ubuntu-art] The Wiki for Theme Development - eg New Wave

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Thu May 8 02:17:17 BST 2008

Hi all,

This is just a quick request that images, code, gtkrcs, etc end up on
the wiki, rather than places like imageshack and wherever else the New
Wave stuff is going

1. We can track progress, easily find and refer to older links/images
2. Some of the ads on the sites being used are NSFW!
3. Puts allows people NOT on the list to stumble accross or find theme
information easily
4. Any image format allowed.

Adding an image is as simple as putting attachment:filename.png in the
page. I normally then preview the page, middle click on the link
saying 'upload new attachment' (to open it in a new tab), upload the
image and preview the page from the original tab again.

To keep things organised use
Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/<Theme_Name>/<Theme_Component> (eg
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/NewWave)

Although it's not in the right place,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Blubuntu worked well...

Nice to see energy and themeing now filling the list!

Who