[ubuntu-art] New Wave Poll

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Wed May 7 21:44:22 BST 2008

В 22:14 +0200 на 07.05.2008 (ср), Étienne Bersac написа:
> Hi,
>
> About orange. You should keep some brown in it or won't be included as
> default.
>
> Regards,
> Étienne.

Who said the titlebars should be brown? I think that if we have the
proper orange accents here and there it would be much better than an
eye-strain orange line at the top of each window.

Some inspiration:

http://img227.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92144__Africa1_122_432lo.jpg

http://img37.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92148_Africa2_122_1075lo.jpg

http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92153_Africa3_122_641lo.jpg

Julian said:
> i'd like to see an implementation as-close-as-possible to what was in
> Francois' original New Wave mockup (min/max/close titlebar icons
> included!) and take it from there with adaptations where necessary
> (ideally after testing it)..

I've made one but it is not as good as expected:

http://img103.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=93045_experimental_122_630lo.jpg

Anton