[ubuntu-art] New Wave

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Mon May 5 13:58:39 BST 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Anton Kerezov <ankere at gmail.com> wrote:

>  > 2. Why fg/bg[ACTIVE] doesn't work for the menubar? Is it the engine's
>  > fault?
>  >

>  I mean ... can I color the File menu element on the titlebar in gray
>  just like the main menu? I think Who can help?

I don't know - probably, but it _could_ be an engine bug. It would
likely be a case of applying the style to the right class. Check that
the style you want is being applied by making some obvious change like
red tect - if that works for the text in the right place, it is an
engine bug, if it doesn't it could still be an engine bug but it could
also mean you haven't applied the style to the right elements.

>  What version of the theme do you like more? The darker with thinner
>  borders or the greyish with bigger borders?

I think I like the thinner titlebars, b ut I also prefer the way the
unfocussed windows look to the focussed ones. (ie with integrated
menubar and titlebar)