[ubuntu-art] Original work.

Pitr T. isitolian at gmail.com
Sun May 4 02:44:47 BST 2008

This is the goal of the Gre-Manity theme (now on the wiki). A new icon set
and a new color scheme could go a long way. More help is needed in icon
development. I like how many themes are being developed independently of
each other; let's keep working on this.

-Pitr Mayhew

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Can we *please* see *some* original work for Intrepid? Not just pieces
> from GNOME-Look or the wiki. It really take no creativity to piece a
> couple of things together like some of the examples so far.
>
> Let's really show people something new.
>
> -Cory \m/

VOTE FEDERALIST.
VOTE WHIG.