[ubuntu-art] Wallpaper: Brown and exciting

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 30 17:31:45 BST 2008

I've got around to do doing a whole load of browner ones... the
thumbnails don't really show how they are subtly different... but they
are

see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/UbuntuExplosion

Comments are, as always, encouraged :) Especially about colours - I
haven't done much work on this display and I want to know if it looks
too intense/yellow/dark/whatever on other people's monitors..

Enjoy, Who