[ubuntu-art] Human gtkrc with color choosing

Daniel Sargeant dsargeant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:09:48 GMT 2008

Hello all,
This is a proof of concept for a color choosing Human theme.  I updated the
Human theme using the documentation at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/Tutorials/GtkThemes/SymbolicColors.  I did
this to make sure it was possible to enable color choosing with whatever gtk
theme we choose for Hardy, such as Human-Murrine.

*Installation*
You can install it by dragging the Human-Color.tar.gz into
System->Preferences->Appearance window.  This will install the theme to
~/.themes/.  Any windows requiring sudo privileges will not render properly
using this method, however.  To get those windows to work, you have to untar
Human-Color.tar.gz to /usr/share/themes/ by running "sudo tar -xzvf
Human-Color.tar.gz -C /usr/share/themes/".

Cheers,
Daniel