[ubuntu-art] creamlooks-gtk

Sumit Agarwal sumit.chandra.agarwal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 23:35:34 GMT 2008

It doesn't fall under K.I.S.S. because 90+% of users would never dream
that a keyboard button would function as a toggle upon the cursor.

If you can't get around just fine without a keyboard plugged in, you
haven't succeeded in your interface design. You wouldn't believe how
many Windows users are stunned when I use CTRL+C, CTRL+V, ALT+ESC, and
ALT+TAB. Despite these functions being present since time immemorial,
most people are still completely unaware of it.

Oh, and I have a TabletPC, so while I like keyboard shortcuts, I don't
like to be forced to use them ;)

-Sumit