[ubuntu-art] creamlooks-gtk

Sebastian Billaudelle sebbil at gmx.de
Mon Mar 17 00:17:52 GMT 2008

Oops... sorry.!
Here with the right subject!

Hi there!

Here is my "official" announcement of my interpretation of the
clearlooks-engine.
My version is called creamlooks. Ut us based on clear-/xl_cheeselooks,
but has some advantages:
I. Bugfixes:
In xl_cheeselooks there was a problem with windows with menubar but
without toolbar. It was very ugly.

II. New "features":
1. I tried to change the menus and menubaritems that they look like one
single widget (We discussed that before...). It works now.
2. I wanted to be as close as possible to Ken's Union-stuff. I think
some parts looks very close to this...
3. The ugly (my opinion) patterns on the notebook-tabs are changed.
4. Most corners are a little bit less rounded.

You can download the stuff here:
http://kieselsteinchen.ki.funpic.de/creamlooks.tar.gz

You can read more about it (screenshot...) here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/creamlooks

cheers Sebastian

P. S.: My modem is working now again...