[ubuntu-art] which theme will be default?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Mar 14 14:41:59 GMT 2008

Hi, I'm curious to know which theme will be the default?

I've tried human, human clearlooks and human murrine. I've seen
murrine improve a lot. However in firefox human clearlooks has a bit
of an edge. The thing that stands out in murrine are the pointy white
corners on the buttons and input fields.

See two screenshots:
murrine - http://code.bearfruit.org/~matt/tmp/murrine-corners.png
human clearlooks - http://code.bearfruit.org/~matt/tmp/clearlooks-corners.png
 (note that clearlooks exhibits the problem on text fields still)

Also, as has been mentioned already, I am growing quite fond of the
outline on selected fields in the human clearlooks theme. It would be
nice if whatever theme becomes the default has that. It's a subtle but
elegant effect.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode