[ubuntu-art] gtk theme

sebbil at gmx.de sebbil at gmx.de
Sat Mar 8 15:49:12 GMT 2008

Thank you!

I have renamed all the files and functions so you can install it additiopnal to xl_cheeselooks. It is called creamlooks.

I think it would be better if I would remove the different styles like Gummy, Inverted and so on.

Are there any ideas or wishes?

Ah, ok, there are some bugs with the menus. In firefox the hack copied from eXperience does notwork, in OpenOffice the menubaritem-widgets are not drawn.

The problem is, that I check in creamlooks, were the GdkWindow of the menubaritem-widgets is drawn. The problem is, that firefox (3 too) and oo.org are not using GdkWindows to draw their widgets.

But even if it not possible to get this hack working on these apps, it should be possible to create a woraround for these apps.
The hope will die at last;-)

cheers Sebastian

P. S.: I cannot upload the stuff, because I am sitting in an internetcafe... Sorry for that!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------