[ubuntu-art] Whats Up with This?

Ashton cogneato at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 22:31:36 BST 2008

>I will have to say that is a superb background.

Thanks. It is my attempt at duplicating the style I used with the heron
(fela kuti) for hardy.

It's up at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/AbstractIbex as
a 1280x800 png.

I can make some bigger if needed. I was waiting for feedback, but seeing
someone else use it is good feedback! :)

It allows for choosing which colors you want from the appearance menu, or a
gradient. That way you can make it darker or lighter to match your
preference. I think I need to tweak the transparent parts though.

Ashton