[ubuntu-art] dark theme for alpha

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Jun 30 16:27:52 BST 2008

Good work on getting the dark theme in place for Alpha 1. It is a very
exciting event. Just to confirm, the current plan is for the dark
theme to exist during the alpha stages in order to generate bug
reports on incompatible apps and to become aware of any usability
issues, right?

If so, we should alert Steve Langasek the Ubuntu release manager so
that he can ensure the release notes for the alpha releases indicate
this clearly to avoid too many, "I don't like the dark theme"
complaints. Although there should be an appropriate way for the
community to voice their opinion on the matter (I'd just prefer it not
to be the bug tracker since I get plenty of bug mail already).

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode