[ubuntu-art] Long Term Vision Theme

Brian Fleeger brianfleeger at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 22:20:24 BST 2008

Dear Nothlit,

Thanks for the advice on where to post.  I have still not posted the concept (still editing), so this helps.  I had read the section you cite on the Incoming page, but was nervous about posting outside the current release cycle area -- I thought it was for items which were never intended for implementation in the mainstream releases, i.e. optional themes and whatnot.

Don't worry, contrary to advice, I had no intention of emailing Mark Shuttleworth! :)

Take care,
Brian