[ubuntu-art] Long Term Vision Theme

Michael McKinley m.mckinley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 16:07:18 BST 2008

Two thoughts on the theme:
1) I think that the bar at the bottom takes up too much space.  The
area below it isn't very "usable" so will end up being wasted space
for most people.
2) I don't like how the notification area's background is
significantly different than the recent of the panel's.  Having it
look "indented" might work very well, but it has to fit smoothly in
with the panel.