[ubuntu-art] Human 2 .deb

SorinN nemes.sorin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 07:00:37 BST 2008

man shadowh511 -> peoples just ask here for  * or for ..other *.. ;)
being a discussion list they had all rights to do that and it's normal
to be that way.

for example Kim told us about the progress of his theme. Which are
interested in emerald aspect of life,  will test new the new deb and
will put here their opinions regarding the * emerald problem.

Peoples that are are not interested in emerald themes ...will go on
without disturb the others ... so what's the problem ??

I don't understand what's your reason to respond / speak that way

2008/7/27 Nicholas Ipsen(Sephiroth_VII) <sephiroth7vii at gmail.com>:
> Well, you don't have to use it, but emerald certainly is somewhat more
> powerful than GDM .
>

> On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 7:05 PM, shadowh511 <shadow.h511 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> this might sound like a stupid question, but why have we switched to
>> emerald?
>>
>> --
>> Ubuntu FTW!
>>
>> --