[ubuntu-art] Kin Intrepid Wiki

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 04:13:22 BST 2008

Work on Kin has progressed, and I'm further back on the GTK than I wanted to
be. I've been following the GTK proposal (great work btw!) and it looks
undescribably beautiful every revision, and I definitly want to use it for
the Kin GTK default if it keeps going like it has.

I've also created a Wiki for Kin, and all the downloads are available. The
updated emerald might be of interest for you Kimmik. Also, there's another
new version of the Didymous wallpapers too, slight increase in the shiny.

(Wiki) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/Kin_Intrepid
(Wall)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/Kin_Intrepid?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=kin_intrepid_wallpaper.png

It looks like high expectations are on the result of everyones contributions
- let's do mark proud! Yehaw!

-Ken Vermette