[ubuntu-art] Mark has Thrown Down the Gauntlet!

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Wed Jul 23 20:20:16 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Salane Ashcraft <salane89 at gmail.com> wrote:
> We do indeed need to step it up! But at least we have made more
> progress here latley!

I'd love to see a .deb file I can install to get the new themes. So
far I've seen some tarballs floating around that I have no clue how to
use.

I'll say there's progress when there's something I can install.
Better yet, setup a PPA so that I can get updates for the theme as it
changes.

As my boss said to me yesterday, "Until I can click the button to [see
it do something] we've got nothing."

Whoever is managing the various theme projects should recruit a
packager who will take ownership of that aspect for the theme you
manage.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode