[ubuntu-art] I made a few fixes

michael miller musicalmike235 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:52:16 BST 2008

I don't understand. I never said anything about hating. I waited a few days
to respond to this email because I thought maybe it would give me enough
time to figure out what you guys are going on about, however I am completely
lost here.

All I did was post some changes I made. Who ever is in charge has the choice
of including my changes or rejecting them, and I respect that. I don't
understand why you guys are arguing.

If I did something that upset anyone, please tell me what that was so I know
now to do it again in the future.