[ubuntu-art] GTK-theme proposal

Mario Viviani mariux01 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:39:38 BST 2008

Kim can you upload your theme somewhere so we can give it a try? I know
you're still developing it but it would be great..
I think you are working in the right direction, so maybe if i can give
your theme a try i can help you developing...
or, as someone suggested, start a Launchpad Project...

Mario