[ubuntu-art] I made a few fixes

michael miller musicalmike235 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 01:15:31 BST 2008

I made a few fixes to the development version of the new default theme. I
fixed some color consistency issues. Tell me what you think.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/attachments/20080719/cc810cae/attachment-0001.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Gelatin_enhanced.tar.gz
Type: application/x-gzip
Size: 326164 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/attachments/20080719/cc810cae/attachment-0001.bin 

More information about the ubuntu-art mailing list