[ubuntu-art] Kith Intrepid

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 20:29:27 BST 2008

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Andrea Cimitan <andrea.cimitan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > To add to that, the min/max/close buttons are a direct copy of Vista.
> > Might want to do something with that.
>
> Yeah I noticed that too

The Kith buttons (similar, but only stuck to the right ride of the window
frame) use the same pallet size and shape as the original Union theme, and
aswell they have a mouseover glow ready (albut the glows may look a little
weird without the suspended frame bordering the window)

Cimi, what is the RGBA hex value of your window background? I'd like to
tailor an exact union-style frame (with the suspended rim and button glows)
if you'd be willing to post a screenshot.

Also, on a side note, apologies for the top-posting, I didn't realize I was
doing it, tell me if this message top-posts (I'm paranoid now)

-Ken Vermette