[ubuntu-art] Quick question for the WIKI regarding the range of what constitutes a "theme"

Salane Ashcraft salane89 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:03:29 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Brian Fleeger <brianfleeger at yahoo.com> wrote:
> From: Salane Ashcraft <salane89 at gmail.com>
>
>>> Sure, but how do I do that?  Do you mean like a sub-wiki page, or upload
>>> PDF?
>
>>Perhaps as a wiki. That way its just right there. Ill suggest that to
>>everyone then- make your own pages for guidelines. This could get
>>lengthy.
>
> Okay, I will do it later tonight.
>
> Can I suggest you put forth a standard label or title format for Art Team
> guideline proposals.  That way the guideline proposals will be clearly
> distinct from other incoming Intrepid art.
>
> Also, I think there should be a clear cut-off date for guideline proposals.
> After all, eventually the Canonical folks are going to have to either choose
> one set of guidelines or assimilate the features they like into one official
> set.  That official guideline set will be the only way themers can really
> start creating competing concepts in time for the August cut-off deadline.
>
> Regards,
> Brian

Honestly, there is one Canonical person who decides what goes in, and
that is Ken. Mark has the final say so.
As soon as I get more proposals, We will formulate a unified list,
create a mockup, and the themes will create the theme.

There really will not be competing concepts.There are things we are
looking for, and things users want, so it is more effective if we work
towards one common theme using the guideline/discussion
mockup/discussion theme creation work flow.

--
Salane Ashcraft
salane89 at gmail.com