[ubuntu-art] // successful use of dark colours: 2 examples //

Michael McKinley m.mckinley at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 21:31:07 BST 2008

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 12:09 PM, shadowh511 <shadow.h511 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we need to have both a bright theme for newbies and a darker theme
> for the more experienced

Just out of curiosity, why would newbies prefer bright themes and
experienced users prefer dark themes?  I like the idea of including both a
dark theme and bright theme, but they should be targeted solely based on a
user's aesthetic preferences, not based on their ability/experience.  I
think many "newbies" would prefer a darker theme and many experienced users
a brighter theme.