[ubuntu-art] Font suggestions

Ashton cogneato at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 18:18:06 BST 2008

So how does Droid compare in terms of the language support mentioned
earlier? Maybe it has broad support if it's main purpose is to support
Android. Also, if Droid was made by the same people who made Liberation,
maybe the metrics were given the same attention? IANAFE (I am not a font
expert : p) so I wouldn't know. But I do recognize the
importance/convenience.

Ashton