[ubuntu-art] Gelatin Metacity?

Iacopo Masi iacopo.masi.list at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:56:00 GMT 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 12:12 AM, Kenneth Wimer <kwwii at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> This should definitely be in the installable system. I love the theme and have

I'm very glad to head this word by you... thank you. I worked a lot to
make that theme with the help of cimi.

> used it myself at times. If there are current packages I will see that we
> include it.

Wonderful!

 Naturally, I will try as hard as I can but cannot promise
> anything as I am not the decider on the size of the CD image.

Yes you said that the theme must be in the installable CD. Cool! I
aims only to put into universe repository, but I think to be in the CD
would be a good idea in the way that the user could select a few
well-done themes from Gnome-Appearence.

It would be beautiful to do a set of theme like in dapper
(Blubuntu,Pace, Tropic etc).

Let me know the state of this request and If was approved to put in CD

Regards,

--
Iacopo Masi