[ubuntu-art] hardy artwork

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 28 17:45:53 GMT 2008

On Monday 28 January 2008 16:11:44 xl cheese wrote:
> Did you install my version of clearlooks and the UbuntuClearlooks theme?
> Those two issues below were resolved.

To be honest, no, I have not tested anything yet. I spent the last week in
meetings and working on different issues and thought it would be better just
to get some info out as soon as possible after my trip. Sorry if my mail
seemed negative concerning clear-looks, it was not meant to be. I'll check
out the stuff you sent and get back to you on this.
--
Ken