[ubuntu-art] hardy artwork

xl cheese xl_cheese at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:11:44 GMT 2008

Did you install my version of clearlooks and the UbuntuClearlooks theme?  Those two issues below were resolved.

Ideas have been posted based on the > clear looks engine but they have the problem that the selected menu items > look too pale/light compared to what we have now and each toolbar/menubar/etc > has a line between them. Murrine seems to be the most flexible theme, perhaps > it would be the way to go.> > In addition to all of this we have lots of bugs with icons: menu icons, and > especially the package related icons in the System menu. I'd like to see some> > Look forward to more of this in the future :-)> > Thanks,> Ken> > -- > ubuntu-art mailing list> ubuntu-art at lists.ubuntu.com> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-art