[ubuntu-art] Help with Ubuntu Studio theme bugs.

Cory K. coryisatm at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 27 21:12:24 GMT 2008

There are always issues with dark themes but we have tried to work out
as many as we can. Now we're asking to review it as it currently is to
see if some more issues can be worked out.

Link: http://mma.users.ubuntustudio.org/Misc/UbuntuStudio-Hardy.tar.gz

Any fixes we can apply to the theme are welcome.

Do not suggest major color changes that change the feel of the theme.
Also the issue where the panel background is tiled on some dialogs is a
known upstream issue.

All we're looking for are things to add to the gtkrc to fix any little
bugs. Mostly font vs. UI color issues. AptOnCD looks to have issues
along with arrows in gconf. Just hard to see some things.

-Cory. \m/