[ubuntu-art] Launchpad Logo

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:26:04 GMT 2008

> I'd like to hear what people here think of
> http://thorwil.wordpress.com/2008/01/24/launchpad-logo-2/
I like it. You have taken a non-literal angle. My own entry is still stuck to
the whole 'launch' and 'pad' concept. I like the touch of realism you bring
to it, how the heck did you do that? Blender? If it's pure SVG then I retire
my mouse hand, cos I can't keep up :)

I still think, all that said, that the rocket-ship should be part of it and I
am seeing it standing on that platform. Also, perhaps a more vector-like
version (more traditional logo-ish) would look good too.

Nice work.
\d

--
"There is no society in human history that ever suffered because its people
became too reasonable."

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/