[ubuntu-art] Aurora shouldn't be used in Ubuntu for default themes.

Cory K. coryisatm at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 23 14:24:21 GMT 2008

Nemes Ioan Sorin wrote:
> This kind of answer should not exist, right ?
> And I'm asking here all members of this list.
>
> So please do not respond without arguments - also please respond if you
> have something to say about. Else ..just to point here some vanity -
> this is not the scope of this list.

This list has been very supportive of Cimi and his work on Murrine. IMO
(and that's what the internet is for right?) it's an unnecessary and bad
fork of Murrine that shouldn't be supported by using it as a default engine.

Cimi can cite all the technical reasons and has shown screenshots where
you cant tell which is which. Murrine or Aurora. I'll point him to this
thread.

-Cory \m/