[ubuntu-art] moving from ubuntu-looks to clear-looks

Nemes Ioan Sorin nemes.sorin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:51:09 GMT 2008

You should try Aurora engine and Aurora Themes before (v1.3 AND 1.4)
some of them here (please check links from the page)
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=566881&page=2
(Aurora Borealis is a good example).

A .deb with the new Aurora Engine (v.1.4)
http://www.costmoon.ro/aurora/gtk2-engines-aurora_1.4-1_i386.deb

Over other themes Aurora has a strong point that many nice themes ignore
to fix (scrollbars are visible and visually unobtrusive and ..apart of
well known gtk2 standard scrollbar).

Also clear-looks was almost perfect in Gummy version but now I see
Andrea change back active tabs gradients into a colored line (gradient
was OK ..and modern).